Everything You Need to Have a Safe Home Birth!
Jennifer L. West (aka, Jenny) has been a practicing midwife since 1989 and specializes in using water during labor and birth (waterbirthing/hydrobirthing.)
Albuquerque Homebirth offers evening and weekend appointments and 24-hour availability. We accept major credit cards, work with insurance providers, offer payment plans, childbirth education, prenatal vitamins and pregnancy herbs, provide access to Doula services, teach HypnoBirthing® for ease of labor and have a less than 3% transport (to the hospital) rate.
You will find a plethora of information on this site to assist you in planning your pregnancy and birth experience. Please explore!
To learn more about Jenny and her qualifications, please click here. If you are considering homebirth but have questions, you may want to visit our Frequently Asked Questions About Homebirth page. To assist you in choosing a care provider, we have also provided a Questions For Your Care Provider page.
Albuquerque Homebirth Provides:
- Pregnancy & Nutritional Counseling
- Individualized Prenatal Care
- Complete Risk Screening & Evaluation
- Labor Support
- HypnoBirthing and HypnoTherapy
- Deluxe Delivery & Birth Supplies
- Portable Birthing Tub for Easier Labor
- Postpartum Care
- Complete Newborn Evaluation
- Parent and Sibling Education
- Breastfeeding Support and Counseling
- CranioSacral Care
- Total Body Modification
- Placenta Preparation and Encapsulation